Improve Your Software Development Process
Software Development is a complex undertaking. However, we take common steps, whether building an enterprise system or a one-off script.
Once we understand the core steps of SDLC, we need to execute each of them. This process is not always obvious, and experience is the best teacher. This course moves you from someone who knows the SDLC to someone who can walk through the steps and ensure quality deliverables are created.
We dive into the SDLC steps and teach you how to use them to improve the software you build, whether as a coder, tester, manager, or customer. It takes a team to build software, and this course teaches you how to make the most of that team.
This course will help you with your current and future projects through a guided discussion of the concepts of software creation.
- Gather and Document Requirements to Ensure a Useful Solution.
- Craft a Design That Is Clear to the Implementation Team.
- Create a Plan, Milestones, and Checkpoints to Ensure Proper Implementation.
- Understand Testing and How It Applies to Software so useful test scripts can be created.
- Create a Package and Delivery Plan to Impress Your Users.
Grow from someone who knows what SDLC is to someone who is a valuable resource for building better solutions.