Understand Software Development
Software Development is a complex undertaking. However, we take common steps, whether building an enterprise system or a one-off script.
The Software Development Life Cycle helps us repeat successes and avoid mistakes from past efforts. It is also the launching pad for common approaches to development like the Waterfall approach and the typical modern approach of Agile.
Consider this your starting point for a better understanding of software development whether you write code, manage developers, or need a business solution created.
This course will help you with your current and future projects by understanding the concepts of software creation.
- What are "requirements?" Why are they important, and how do we define them?
- How does an application get built?
- What do we do to ensure a high-quality product?
- How does the product get to users?
- What steps do I need to take to build a software solution?