Mastering The Request For Proposals Process
A Request For Proposals (RFP) is a formal way to research the options available to address your business needs. This process also helps both the customer and vendor determine whether a business relationship will be of benefit. The challenge in this process is to run it and follow the key steps to ensure those introductions and connections are made.
In this class, you will master the following critical steps of the RFP process. In addition, you will have templates to get you started faster and a detailed knowledge of leveraging those templates to make the most of the time invested in this process.
- You will learn to do your homework at the start of the RFP process. This step will ensure you are armed with the knowledge to discuss the best solution for your needs.
- The questions asked (and how they are asked) are essential to a successful RFP process. You will be comfortable adapting them to your needs.
- You will learn how to leverage the scorecard and the process steps to refine your options through to your final selection.
- Master the way demos are configured and run to get the most out of the time invested.
- Learn shortcuts and other tips to make the scoring and selection process one of comfort and confidence.
- Learn how to take the process to completion and walk away with everyone better for the time invested.
The Mastering The RFP Process Course
The Develpreneur Approach
Building Better Developers
We believe that good developers and good software come from foundational knowledge and steady improvement. There is far more to crafting a solution than simply writing code. Therefore, we explore a broad range of technical and business topics to help our community become well-rounded and highly knowledgeable about how to best serve their employers and customers.